Ultimate, now with ApoB, gives you the deepest understanding of your body’s health.
Comprehensive insight into your physiological data
The Ultimate Plan tests up to 44 blood biomarkers—including glucose, cholesterol, cortisol, and hemoglobin—for a complete and holistic analysis of your health. Whether you want to improve athletic performance, extend longevity, or improve your overall wellness, this is your all-encompassing solution.
100% personalized biomarker analysis
Your data tells the story of your health. InsideTracker goes beyond identifying generic, “clinically normal” ranges to unveil your body’s unique, optimal biomarker zones. you’ll discover where you’re optimized and where there’s room for improvement.
Nutrition, fitness, & lifestyle recommendations
InsideTracker puts a nutritionist and personal trainer in your pocket with daily, data-driven recommendations. Precise adjustments to your diet, exercise, and supplement intake can help you reach healthy biomarker zones and achieve your wellness goals.
Why we added ApoB:
- ApoB measures your body’s ability to efficiently transport and remove cholesterol
- ApoB is currently the best blood biomarker to assess cardiovascular disease risk
- ApoB is more advanced than the standard cholesterol panel you’d receive from your physician
- ApoB is an indicator of metabolic and heart health
- Knowing your ApoB level can help you take action, ApoB is modifiable through nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle habits
- Peak performers
- Conscious achievers
- Longevity seekers
- Athletic and fitness enthusiasts
- Blood test and analysis of 44 biomarkers
- Personalized optimal biomarker zones
- Action plan with nutrition, exercise, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations
- Connect Apple Watch, Fitbit or Garmin activity tracker via iOS or Android app
- Ability to upload third party blood test results
How it works
Biomarkers included with Ultimate
The Ultimate Plan includes a blood test and analysis of up to 44 biomarkers.
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB)
- Total cholesterol
- Vitamin D
- RBC Magnesium
- Vitamin B12
- Monocytes (percent)
- Lymphocytes (percent)
- Basophils (percent)
- Eosinophils (percent)
- Neutrophils (percent)
- White blood cells
- Free testosterone
- Creatine kinase
- Red blood cells
- Transferrin Saturation
Compare blood plans
*Live in NY, NJ, RI, or HI? We'll send a certified phlebotomist directly to you for a mobile blood draw, as required by your state.
For a detailed comparison of included biomarkers click here.