How it works
Get started with a blood test
Have your blood drawn at home, in a lab or upload your existing blood test data.
Tell us about yourself
Complete your detailed personal profile with nutrition, exercise and lifestyle preferences.
Receive your recommendations
We'll analyze your data to generate science-backed recommendations specific to your body's needs.
Set your goal and spring into action
Select your goal and customize your action plan so that it's compatible with your lifestyle.
Check-in and track your progress
As your body improves, your blood biomarkers change, too. Retest to track your progress.
Healthspan categories included with Ultimate
Biomarkers included with Ultimate
The Ultimate Plan includes a blood test and analysis of up to 48 biomarkers.
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB)
- High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL cholesterol)
- Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL cholesterol)
- Total cholesterol
- Estradiol *Female only
- Progesterone *Female only
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS) *Female only
- Red blood cell (RBC) magnesium
- Vitamin D
- High-sensitivity c-reactive protein (hsCRP)
- White blood cell count (WBC)
- Insulin *US only
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
- Creatine kinase (CK)
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT)
- Vitamin B12
- Hematocrit (HCT)
- Total iron binding capacity (TIBC)
- Transferrin saturation (TS)
- Mean cell hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean cell hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- Red blood cell count (RBC)
- Red cell distribution width (RDW)
- Mean platelet volume (MPV)
- Free testosterone *Male only
- Sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG)